Privada Cigar Club has launched a new collection of limited edition cigars under the name Subterraneo, some of which will be sold through its associated Limited Cigar Association retailers.
The series is made up of 12 cigars, all of which are Nicaraguan puros that are made by A.J. Fernandez and use tobaccos from Fernandez’s farms. The company is releasing each cigar’s dimensions—all of which are parejos—as well as its wrapper variety, but no additional details about the blend.
- Cobalum (5 x 50) — Habano Maduro
- Cobalumakna (4 x 50) — Habano Maduro
- Sulphuriam (5 x 50) — Habano Claro
- Sulphuriamchaak (6 x 56) — Habano
- Kalium (5 x 50) — Sungrown Habano
- Kaliumcolel (6 x 46) — Sungrown Habano
- Cuprum (5 x 50) — Habano
- Cuprumapo (6 x 56) — Habano Maduro
- Orum (7 x 40) — Golden Habano
- Arsenicum (6 x 60) — Hybrid Maduro
- Feric (5 1/2 x 52) — Habano Claro
- Hydrar (5 1/2 x 60) — Hybrid Maduro
Each LCA retailer will be limited to carrying a maximum of Subterraneo cigars, and will not know which ones they are receiving until they arrive, which will also be a surprise.
The company is also offering a collector’s box via its website for $30, which will give consumers the chance to display their collection, as it has 12 labeled slots for the cigars.